- Learn how to manage your personal finance, build an emergency fund, save for retirement, and save for personal goals (house, wedding, child’s future etc.)
- More than 2 hours of video to guide you with step-by-step process
- Free financial planning e-book
- Free Do-It-Yourself financial planner
After taking this course, you’ll be able to…
- Calculate your net worth.
- Create a monthly budget.
- Create a personal savings plan.
- Understand specific investment strategies.
- Have your questions answered about investing.
- Know how much and where to save for various goals
- Get an Excel model for your future reference as well.
What are the requirements?
You must be willing to develop good money habits.
Who is the target audience?
- Those who are saving for their children’s college education.
- Those who are currently investing for retirement and want to learn more.
- Those who want to learn the real cost of working.
- You should not take this course if you want to get rich quickly.
- You should not take this course if you think I can guarantee the same results I’ve accomplished
Ankur Kapur is a portfolio manager and a financial planner. Ankur is a Managing Director AK Financial Advisory Firm, a financial planning and investment management firm. Ankur has also authored a book on personal finance, First-Time Investor.
Ankur focuses on long term wealth creation while meeting any current, on-going or short-term requirements. He works with individuals and families who understand his approach and are not focused on short-term gains.
As a McKinsey consultant, Ankur helped various financial services companies set up offices in India. Ankur established his own financial advisory firm to provide genuine and researched advisory services to clients. Ankur believes in long term value creation and likes to work with clients who have similar focus.
Ankur is an alumnus of Delhi School of Economics, a CFA charter holder from CFA Institute, USA and CFP from FPSB India. He is also a Registered Investment Advisor with SEBI